Skip to main content
In 2015 SAFSS became known as SAFS, Caring Family Support.
- SAFS is a registered charity (Reg No. 1098917) and a company limited by guarantee (Reg No. 4258543).
- SAFS is a voluntary organisation established in 1986.
- SAFS provide a range of health and social care services in Sandwell and Birmingham and neighbouring boroughs.
- SAFS vision is 'a world where children, young people and adults with disabilities can reach their full potential with love and care, free from any kind of discrimination and deprivation'.
- SAFS mission is 'to enhance the quality of life of - and create opportunities for South Asian children, young people and adults who have a disability, life limiting or life threatening condition by providing a range of quality care and support services'.
- Our staff speak in the main South Asian languages spoken in Sandwell and Birmingham.
- SAFS services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted).